Re: emacs-20111018-r106127 Windows Binaries

From: Seweryn Kokot
Subject: Re: emacs-20111018-r106127 Windows Binaries
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:44:03 +0200

> I am planning on building a new weekly snapshot tonight, which should
> have to problem corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you Christoph. I confirm that it now opens png files using
libpng14-14.dll.

P.S. So far I have followed emacs.devel mailinglist on gmane here:
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel/
However, now I see that gmane does not show all posts/emails. For
example there is no anouncement of the new binaries on gmane and all
the posts in this thread are only available in lists.gnu.org/archive
and not on gmane:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2011-10/threads.html
Is it a known issue?