Re: smtpmail on Windows native Emacs with gnutls-cli from Cygwin freeze.

From: Oleksandr Gavenko
Subject: Re: smtpmail on Windows native Emacs with gnutls-cli from Cygwin freeze.
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 23:21:49 +0300

24.10.2011 10:15, Eli Zaretskii пишет:
Was your native Windows build of Emacs built with GnuTLS support?
See the section in nt/INSTALL about "Optional GnuTLS support", for
the details.  I understand that if you build Emacs with GnuTLS support
and install the GnuTLS binaries from the URL in that section, you will
have gnutls in the native Emacs without any need for the Cygwin gnutls
executable, and without any need to hack Emacs for SIGALRM.

According to bzr log:

  revno: 104106
  committer: Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>
  branch nick: trunk
  timestamp: Wed 2011-05-04 16:03:16 +0200
  message:
    Implement dynamic loading of GnuTLS on Windows.

  revno: 104262
  committer: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
  branch nick: trunk
  timestamp: Tue 2011-05-17 21:17:45 +0300
  message:
    nt/README.W32: Add information about GnuTLS libraries.

So support for GnuTLS on Windows recently appear...

I always use official build of Emacs from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/windows/ so have no GnuTLS in
emacs.exe...

Are there any recommended way to get latest or pretest/RC Emacs build?