Re: Git mirrors

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Git mirrors
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 17:35:45 -0500

>   bzr revision-info address@hidden

> produces output that is easier to parse:

>   96032 address@hidden

Wow.  On my VPS, doing this a single time takes 16 seconds.  Plus, I have to
do it within the right branch, which means that programmatically, I'll have to
do everyone within every branch.  That would take a little over a year.

Is there not a better to do this?  Maybe with some Python code that accesses
the repository info directly and can turn a file full of rev-info's into the
corresponding output?  Then I could add a method that only outputs the new
ones.

John