Re: Git mirrors

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Git mirrors
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 19:32:20 -0500

>> I've got the mirroring process running hourly now, it's just lacking the
>> "push" bit.

> This is a question for the Savannah admins or some Emacs hacker who has
> actual experience with those operarions, such as Andreas Schwab, CCed.

The mirror is running now and mirroring up to Savannah.  Whom do I ask to
disable the current mirroring code, so we never step on each other?

Also, is there a way to get Bazaar on Savannah to use curl to frob a URL
whenever a commit is made?  If so, I could change the mirroring scheme to be
by-commit, rather than hourly.

Thanks,
  John