Re: Unable to build emacs-23 since months now.

From: Frank Schmitt
Subject: Re: Unable to build emacs-23 since months now.
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:29:51 +0200

Thierry Volpiatto <address@hidden> writes:

>                  from xterm.h:44,
>                  from dispnew.c:56:
> /usr/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:34:24: fatal error: glibconfig.h: Aucun
> fichier ou dossier de ce type
> compilation terminated.
> make[1]: *** [dispnew.o] Erreur 1
> make[1]: quittant le répertoire «
> /home/thierry/download/emacs-bzr/emacs-23/src »
> make: *** [src] Erreur 2

I've seen this happen with my own project after upgrade to Ubuntu
11.04. A make distclean (or whatever this is called with Emacs) or a
fresh checkout should work.

--
Have you ever considered how much text can fit in eighty columns?  Given that a
signature typically contains up to four lines of text, this space allows you to