Re: Reminder about feature freeze

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: Reminder about feature freeze
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 12:00:40 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> http://elpa.gnu.org/ is a bit rough in terms of instructions
> on how to add something to GNU ELPA.
>
> Shall I follow instructions from http://tromey.com/elpa/ for
> the time being?
>
> Or is there an bazaar branch I should commit things into?
>
> Basic instructions would help here.

You want to install the code into the elpa branch.  For detailed
instructions on checking out the elpa branch, see admin/notes/bugtracker
in the Emacs repository.  For instructions on how to make an elpa-style
package, see the Packaging node in the Elisp manual.

I will add a copy of the branch instructions to the webpage at
elpa.gnu.org; thanks for the pointer.