What is libwand in bzr?

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: What is libwand in bzr?
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 15:53:14 +0200

Hello,

Since we're approaching feature freeze I am compiling emacs bzr
today. The configure script was looking for a library called libwand. I
googled and looked in Debian unstable. I could not find it... What is
it?

Take care,
--
Ivan Kanis
http://kanis.fr

When a man is attempting to describe another person's character, he
may be right or he may be wrong, but in one thing he will always
succeed,that is, in describing himself.
    -- Samuel Taylor Coleridge