Committing new smtpmail.el later tonight (was: netrc field encryption in

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Committing new smtpmail.el later tonight (was: netrc field encryption in auth-source)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 22:19:01 +0200

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

> It shouldn't do that (just the first passphrase should be used, and the
> EPA passphrase alist is overridden so you don't see the second prompt).
> I'll test it again tonight.

I've now almost finished the smtpmail.el rewrite, and will probably be
committing later tonight.  The only missing pieces are the SMTP client
cert stuff, and saving the passwords.

When I call the :save-function from auth-source, it thinks that it's
going to save the credentials to ~/.authinfo.gpg, which it shouldn't.
What's the proper way to call the function so that the data is saved to
~/.authinfo?