Re: [ELPA Submission] OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [ELPA Submission] OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 02:39:56 +0530

> [snip]
>
> 2. I can include *only* the modified and new files as a multi-file
>    package and make org-odt dependent on a base version of org.
>
> [snip]
>
> Case 2 => In this scenario, at the least, the package manager has to
> assure me that org-odt-YYYYMMDD.tar is overlaid on top of the parent
> package i.e., at the run time the feature `org-html' is *always*
> provided by org-odt package and not by org package.
>
> [snip]
>
> Do you see any issues with Case 2?

I missed setting some context.

org-html.el is split in to a generic export driver and a html-specific
formatter. The changes are here big and diffused that a simple diff
would simply be not that helpful. (Currently both these modules reside
within org-html.el)

org-odt.el is dependent on the core driver that is part of org-html.el.

There are other tiny changes to org.el, org-footnote.el and org-exp.el.

Jambunathan K.