Re: Now: Emacs<->Mozilla Integration -- Was: Re: Feature change or bug -

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: Now: Emacs<->Mozilla Integration -- Was: Re: Feature change or bug - Emacs server
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:57:22 +1000

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 5:37 PM, chad <address@hidden> wrote:
On Jun 12, 2011, at 9:53 PM, Mohsen BANAN wrote:

> I am very interested in knowing people's thoughts
> on this approach.
>
> ...Mohsen

I can tell you that we talked about this sort of thing in
1994, and I suspect that people's thoughts are the
same as they were back then:  It's an interesting idea,
and we'll certainly look at the code when someone
else writes it.

*Chad

I don't think anyone has suggested others do the work or are even asking for others to do the work. I would characterise the current discussion as an exploration of ideas and discovery of what others have been doing (such as the webkit wrapper package mentioned elsewhere) which may be relevant.

Tim