Re: uni-confusables 0.1 is on the Emacs ELPA branch

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: uni-confusables 0.1 is on the Emacs ELPA branch
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 12:22:08 -0300

TZ> I've put uni-confusables.el on the ELPA branch.  Stefan, could you
TZ> please check it?  I tried to stick to the *-pkg.el format you specified
TZ> in archive-contents.el, but I may have missed something.  It's the first
TZ> multi-file package I've bundled.  Also I don't know how the license
TZ> should look.
> (to clarify, the license should be as part of Emacs)

I'm not sure which is best.  All the single files there seem to say
"part of Emacs" and most of the multi-file packages seem to say "not
part of Emacs".
I don't think it matters much, as long as the text is correct (i.e. it
doesn't say "not part of GNU Emacs" followed by "GNU Emacs is Free
Software blabla" since that makes the blurb legally meaningless).
So write it whichever fits best your intentions.

TZ> If you prefer I could just put uni-confusables.el there, but I thought
TZ> the generator and the source database were important too.
> Ping on the questions above?

Including the generator is important, indeed.  The source database is
not that important since it can be downloaded from other places, but
feel free to include it.

        Stefan