Persian/Farsi Keyboard Input Method for emacs24 -- quail-persian-isiri91

From: Mohsen BANAN
Subject: Persian/Farsi Keyboard Input Method for emacs24 -- quail-persian-isiri9147.el
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 00:56:27 -0700

Attached below is a quail file that I have
developed for Persian/Farsi keybaord input.

I'd like for it to become part of emacs24.

Would you kindly please include it in emacs?

Thanks.

...Mohsen

;;; quail-persian-isiri9147.el  --- Quail package for inputting Persian/Farsi
keyboard  -*- coding: utf-8;-*-

;; Author: Mohsen BANAN  <address@hidden>

;;
;; This is a Halaal Poly-Existential intended to remain perpetually Halaal.
;;
;; Copyleft Mohsen BANAN -- Subject to GPLv3.
;;
;; The author wishes for this file to become part of emacs24
;; and is happy to transfer copyright to FSF as needed.
;;

;;; Commentary:
;;
;; The keyboard mapping defined here is based on:
;;
;;   Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran
;;   Information Technology – Layout of Persian Letters and Symbols on Computer
Keyboards
;;   ISIRI 9147
;;   http://www.isiri.org/UserStd/DownloadStd.aspx?id=9147
;;
;; The mappings here have not been adequately tested yet.
;; At this time. this is intended to be a starting point.
;;
;;
;;;

;;; Code:

(require 'quail)

(quail-define-package
 "farsi" "Farsi" " ف" nil "Farsi input method.

Based on Farsi table in X Keyboard Configuration DB.
" nil t t t t nil nil nil nil nil t)

;;  ذّ 1! 2@ 3# 4$ 5% 6^ 7& 8* 9) 0( -_ =+
;;      ضَ صً ثُ قٌ فﻹ غإ ع` ه÷ خ× ح؛ ج< د> <>
;;       شِ سٍ ي] ب[ لﻷ اأ تـ ن، م/ ك: ط"
;;        ئ~ ءْ ؤ} ر{ ﻻﻵ ىآ ة' و, ز. ظ؟
;;

(quail-define-rules
 ("`" ?ذ)