Re: emacs-20110425 windows binaries

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: emacs-20110425 windows binaries
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 07:40:44 -0500

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 08:35:22 -0400 Sean Sieger <address@hidden> wrote:

SS>     were these built with GnuTLS support enabled?
SS> By default; I didn't use --without-gnutls.

Don't you need the GnuTLS libraries though?  The instructions in
nt/INSTALL say so:

* Optional GnuTLS support

  You can build Emacs with GnuTLS support.  Put the gnutls/gnutls.h header in
  the include path and link to the appropriate libraries (gnutls.dll and
  gcrypt.dll) with the --lib option.

  You can get pre-built binaries and an installer at
  http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/.

Ted