Re: Still unable to build trunk

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Still unable to build trunk
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 19:44:48 -0500

    There are no volunteers here that know enough about the related
    software packages that need to be installed/configured for this to
    work.

Someone could learn.

      I think we should ask Bazaar maintainers or developers to
    help.  (We've tried before; we should try again, IMO.)

How about posting on a Bazaar development discussion list?
That would reach a larger community.  Would you like to do it?

--
Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation