Re: Dynamic rescaling in doc-view.el

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Dynamic rescaling in doc-view.el
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 04:25:31 -0500

> From: Tassilo Horn <address@hidden>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>,  address@hidden
> Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 08:08:39 +0100
>
> First, I tried committing with vc, but after having that hanging for 5
> minutes, I aborted it.  Then I tried to commit from the command line,
> but there I always got the lock error.

Whenever this happens, and you see the lock error on the second commit
attempt, you should "bzr break-lock" right there and then, because the
lock is yours, and you know that no commit/push operation is going on.
Anyone else will usually hesitate to break the lock immediately, so it
could stay there for quite some time.

Btw, since Savannah switched to bzr+ssh, the locks left behind after a
Ctrl-C are much less frequent.