Re: Common vs Emacs Lisp (was: Re: return)

From: Fren Zeee
Subject: Re: Common vs Emacs Lisp (was: Re: return)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 11:48:42 -0800

Chad,

As soon as I finished composing my earlier reply, the idea of backward
compatibility and legacy code immediately struck me and the bane of a
company like microsoft from dos to win3.x to win95 to NT4 .... which
had an "unlimited" supply of money and workforce.

I agree with all of what you say. Only that I want you to fill in some
sharp example details in the pithy and poetic statement you have made.

It would help us in our times of frustration of the pros and cons. :)))

Cheers,
Franz Xe