Re: Watchpoints for emacs lisp.

From: Ken Raeburn
Subject: Re: Watchpoints for emacs lisp.
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 10:46:36 -0400

On May 24, 2010, at 10:36, alin.s wrote:
> Please tell me how can I revert the buffers after U modified them and I want
> to come back to trunk version.

"git reset --hard" may be what you want?  It'll reset the checked-out files to
match the repository, discarding your edits.  Or did you just mean M-x
revert-buffer to get rid of your unsaved changes?

> And how can I update to get the latest patch, that appeared from the last
> check out.

"git pull", which does a "git fetch" (updates from the remote source) and "git
merge" (pulls the changes into your working branch)

Ken