Re: What have the Romans done for us? (Bazaar)

From: Martin Pool
Subject: Re: What have the Romans done for us? (Bazaar)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 05:04:31 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 06 Apr 2010 13:25:27 +0000, Alan Mackenzie wrote:

> When bzr detects a bug, it prompts you to report it via
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+filebug>.  After logging in, and so
> forth, you get a page with this:

> <head>
>   <title>OpenID transaction in progress</title>
> </head>
>
> Sadly, this doesn't work in my browser.  Who knows what its license is?
> Probably nobody has ever considered it.

Since the code is part of Launchpad, I think the licence is GNU AGPLv3.
Though really this particular page is barely code at all, just a bunch of
per-user variables.

This is part of the implementation of the OpenID authentication
protocol.  If it doesn't work in your browser that's a bug, and if you
tell me about your setup (off list if you prefer) I will pass it on.

--
Martin