Re: Bazaar migration status?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Bazaar migration status?
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:50:43 -0400

> To make a long story short, I've made a misstake and my branches are
> no longer syncable from Jasons repository.

Are you sure it was a mistake of yours: Jason's repository has had
problems (around the same time the CVS crashed, tho I think it was just
a coincidence).  I think Jason was trying to get a new one going, but
I don't know its status (and it wouldn't be syncable with the old
one :-( )

But, yes, I'm also eager to see us move away from CVS.

        Stefan