Re: show whitespace problems by default in diff-mode

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: show whitespace problems by default in diff-mode
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:49:11 +0900

Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> writes:
>   > Only in vc-diff against the working tree?
>
> Always, we don't have anything to distinguish between vc-diff and diff
> files.

Surely vc-diff actually invokes diff-mode somehow, so it can let-bind
something or whatever then.

<rummage rummage>

Ah, here it is, in `vc-diff-internal':  .... (diff-mode)

We could even add a `vc-diff-mode' hook, to be run after the call to
(diff-mode) returns.

-Miles

--
Is it true that nothing can be known?  If so how do we know this?  -Woody Allen