Re: invisible mouse pointer?

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: invisible mouse pointer?
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 21:08:26 +0200

Lennart Borgman skrev:
Hm, yes, it disappears during typing and then reappears again as soon
as I stop. Is that what you see too? Is it this behaviour you have
tried to implement in Emacs? (Then to me it looks good.)

Yes, except the pointer appears when you move the mouse, not when you stop typing (in Emacs, notepad and all other applications I have seen which implements this).

        Jan D.