Warning in emacsclient.c

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Warning in emacsclient.c
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 16:50:38 +0300

The new function w32_set_user_model_id installed by this change:

    2009-06-30  Jason Rumney  <address@hidden>

            * emacsclient.c (w32_give_focus): Use GetModuleHandle for library
            that is already loaded.
            (w32_set_user_model_id): New function.
            (main): Use it to associate emacsclient with emacs (bug#1849).

causes GCC to print a warning while compiling emacsclient:

    emacsclient.c: In function `w32_set_user_model_id':
    emacsclient.c:399: warning: parameter names (without types) in function
declaration

I don't want to mess with this myself because I don't have access to
Windows 7 to make sure I don't break the change.