Re: C-n and C-a

From: Harald Hanche-Olsen
Subject: Re: C-n and C-a
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:09:13 +0100 (CET)

+ Tassilo Horn <address@hidden>:

> A bit more convenient would be to type `C-a'
> twice, which would toggle between screen and real line beginning.

Or even more simply: If the cursor is at the beginning of a screen
line, let C-a go to the beginning of the real line. Otherwise it goes
to the beginning of the screen line. That way you don't have to
remember any state. I am sure I could get used to this real quick.
(Or was that in effect what you were suggesting already?)

- Harald