Re: hash-table-{to, from}-alist

From: Davis Herring
Subject: Re: hash-table-{to, from}-alist
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:44:32 -0800 (PST)

> It prints an extra space at the end, which I still have as a simple
> TODO.  I also have to handle circular references, but otherwise it seems
> pretty reasonable.

I don't mean to assume that it's news to you, but if it happens to be,
it's quite easy to fix this:

int printed=0;
for(...) {
  if(print_this_one) {
    if(printed) PRINTCHAR(' ');
    printed=1;
    print_it();
    /* no trailing space here */
  }
}

Move declaration to block beginning, adjust coding style, and salt to taste.

Davis

shipping.