Re: Left chinese double quote character?

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: Left chinese double quote character?
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:11:50 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, "Lennart Borgman" <address@hidden> writes:

> > ESC : (setq font-log nil) RET
> > ESC : (insert #x201c) RET
> > M-x font-show-log RET
> >
> > and show the contents of *Help* buffer.

> Thanks. I get an error on the last line:

>    Wrong type argument: characterp, arabic

I've just installed a fix.  Please try again.

By the way, Jason, what is the reason of putting a list of
scripts in :script property of font entities?  The intention
of this property (sorry for not yet documented) is to
request a font supporting a specific script in font-spec,
and thus the value is a script symbol, and the entities
satisfying that request have just a copy of that property.

If it is necessary for Windows to remember a list of
supported scripts in a font-entity, isn't it possible to
have it in the different property; e.g. :supported-scripts.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden