Slightly off-topic: Is anybody suffering 20s delays with Savannah?

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Slightly off-topic: Is anybody suffering 20s delays with Savannah?
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 22:20:14 +0000

Hi, all!

For some time now, at each CVS operation I attempt at Savannah, there
has been a 20+epsilon second delay between me hitting <CR> and getting
the prompt for the password.  After entering my password, things work as
fast as they should.

Is anybody else getting this?  Actually, I have a feeling something on
my configuration has broken - I get the same irritating delay at
Sourceforge.

I also get the 20+ s delay when I try

    $ ssh -lacmacm cvs.savannah.gnu.org

.  Any tips to sort this out would be gratefully received.  Thanks!

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).