Re: Documentation

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Documentation
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 15:01:06 -0400

   This is already in NEWS:

I must have missed that, I looked for PNG and docview, but not Dov
View or PDF...  And I did scroll through the whole file...

     ** Doc View Mode allows viewing of PDF, PostScript and DVI documents.
     One can also search for a regular expression in the document.  For
     details, see the commentary in doc-view.el.

   This didn't mention that Doc View mode is used by default now for PS,
   PDF, and DVI files.  I just added a note to that effect.

Thank you.