Re: Emacs vista build failures

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Emacs vista build failures
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:45:37 +0200

Richard M Stallman wrote:
If your career as a computer programmer consists of
developing proprietary software, I hope that career ends soon.

I would like to believe that you speak as a free software advocate when you write this and that there is no personal feelings in your words, but I am unable to understand your thinking here.

If you consider the sum of all the consequences that Óscar looses his job, why do you think this is beneficial for free software?