Re: Solaris 5.8 version hangs again (X resources for faces?)

From: Klaus Zeitler
Subject: Re: Solaris 5.8 version hangs again (X resources for faces?)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:53:35 +0200

    Chong> This is strange.  It may be that the face code needs to
    Chong> handle this face specially.

Will that be taken care of or should I file a bug report?

    >> Shouldn't the condition-case take care of the error?
    >> And another question: Shouldn't the window-system check, i.e.
    >> (memq (window-system frame) '(x w32 mac))
    >> be outside the dolist?
    Chong>
    Chong> No, because face specs and custom face attributes can be
    Chong> defined even in terminals (X resources, however, cannot).

Not sure we're talking about the same thing. I thought the frame
parameter will not change inside this function (I can't see where it's
going to change).

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Alcatel-Lucent               |
|  Email:             address@hidden  |
---
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.  -- Harry S Truman