Re: Emacs vista build failures

From: Richard M Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs vista build failures
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 05:35:06 -0400

    I should think the kind of people desirous of being steered rarely ends
    up at our doorstep.

I doubt there is anyone so firm of will and so sure of his views
that he is never influenced by the views he hears presented by others.
Our words always tend to influence people, by what they
take for granted as well as what they say.  That is why we
should not take for granted that people use non-free software,
or that they should.