Re: dbusbind.c patch, fixes possible segfault

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: dbusbind.c patch, fixes possible segfault
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:47:52 +0200

David Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

> BTW, no need to flag my changes as `tiny' (this one obviously was, the
> other one might be questionable), papers are signed.  Wonder what "tiny"
> is anyway.

You're right, you're listed in copyright.list on fencepost. T thought I
did check it when you have contributed your first patch; maybe I've
overlooked your entry.

I've removed the "tiny" flag from your Changelog entries. Eli did
explain it already to you what they stand for; you can read also about
at <http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html#Legally-Significant>.

Btw, when you have signed the papers, you should have write access to
the Emacs repository, shouldn't you?

> David

Best regards, Michael.