Re: Fly-spelling with multiple dictionaries

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Fly-spelling with multiple dictionaries
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 17:54:33 +0200

> However, your mail arrived truncated (at
> least at my account), so I couldn't actually run your code. Is
> speck.el available somewhere to download?

No.  I'll send you another copy separately.  Angelo just told me that it
throws errors when Ispell is not installed.  I now fixed the offending
defcustoms on-the-fly.  It might do strange things too when Aspell is
not installed, I apparently never cared about fixing them because I have
both installed.

> Also, why do you no longer maintain/improve it? Do you use it yourself?

I nearly forgot about it until I read Angelo's mail.  I'm too lazy
to spell-check my texts - as you may have noticed already.