Re: 23.0.60; Odd behavior of maximized windows

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: 23.0.60; Odd behavior of maximized windows
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 08:49:18 +0200

David Abrahams skrev:

> Here's the package info:
>
>   Package: emerald
>   Architecture: i386
>   Version: 0.3~git20070717-0ubuntu1

I now tried with that version and I simply can not repeat the effect you are
seeing.  Do you give any special command line options to Emacs, or do you have
any speccial frame properties set?  Do you maximize emacs after it is starte
by clicking on a title bar button, or have you configured compiz to always
maximize Emacs frames?

        Jan D.