23.0.60; keyboard macro bug: <language-change> recorded

From: Zhang Wei
Subject: 23.0.60; keyboard macro bug: <language-change> recorded
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:16:23 +0000 (UTC)

I use Ctrl-Space to active system input method on Windows XP.

During macro defination, I pressed Ctrl-Space twice to active and deactive the
input method, the key press was recorded in the macro defination, something
looks like:

(fset 'testm
   [(language-change (#<frame address@hidden 0x1906000>)) ?\71110 ?\113542 ?
\177432 (language-change (#<frame address@hidden 0x1906000>))])

If I save the defination in my ~/.emacs, I'll got a lisp error when I start
emacs next time:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-read-syntax "#")
  read(#<buffer *scratch*>)
  preceding-sexp()
  eval-last-sexp-1(nil)
  eval-last-sexp(nil)
  call-interactively(eval-last-sexp nil nil)