Re: MAINTAINERS file

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: MAINTAINERS file
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 14:56:55 +0100

() "Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden>
() Tue, 4 Mar 2008 13:56:47 +0100

   Yes, I can easily imagine the faces of any vi-loving Bazaar
   developer if we asked them to drop it and use Emacs...

Hey, i love vi (the same way i love sunsets: from afar, w/ a nice
cool beer on a hot day, hacking on Emacs in Emacs, head toasted
gently by the trees tickling the brain :-) ...

But, i don't use bzr.  I hope that 1/ the git<->bzr gateway grows
fully-functional quickly; 2/ someone starts a GPLv3+ (able to be
subsequently adopted by GNU) project that reads/writes git repo
format.  Hey look, we already have sha1.el (though its Commentary
sez: "Rewrite from scratch", hmm).

thi