Re: User-Agent header

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: User-Agent header
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 03:00:19 +0100

    > MH-E is still using X-Mailer (although we could update the format
    > of the header field to conform with this draft).

   That's the right thing to do for a mail-only MUA, IMO.

I read all the RFC 2616 and I think this what I'll do but I will
try to conform to the RFC 2616 even with a X-Mailer header (Note:
this is not the case yet).

Thank you all for your clarifications.

By the way, what do people think about either the patch or my
proposition to change the behaviour of b-u-b-f variable ?

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org