Re: vc-next-action problem

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: vc-next-action problem
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 02:10:30 +0000 (UTC)

    That's strange, right now you can't create a fileset with more that one
    file other than using vc-dired or vc-status...

Well, I did not do either of those ... that is part of my confusion.

    cvs admin  can be used to fix such things.

I did that before, and in a shell ran:

    pushd /usr/local/src/emacs/lisp
    cvs admin \
    -m1.62:"New button able to read Info files for help-fns.el." help-mode.el

but this time I got the error:

    cvs [admin aborted]: usage is restricted to members of the group cvsadmin

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    address@hidden                         address@hidden