Re: Extensive changes during pretest

From: Michael McNamara
Subject: Re: Extensive changes during pretest
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:24:52 +0000 (UTC)

Eli Zaretskii <eliz <at> gnu.org> writes:

> Why are so many changes being checked-in so late in the pretest?  They
> don't seem to be bugfixes to me (see below).

My changes are all bug fixes. Note I and my colleagues have been maintaining
this mode for 15 years at http://www.verilog.com, including a test suite.  With
this release of emacs, we are including the current version of verilog-mode.el
as a progmode inside of emacs-22.  It would be excellent if we start out with
the current version of the verilog-mode.el in the emacs-22 release.

Please let me know what you would like me to do.