Re: 23.0.60 bootstrap fails for maemo

From: T Baumann
Subject: Re: 23.0.60 bootstrap fails for maemo
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:45:15 +0100 (CET)

--- Jason Rumney <address@hidden> schrieb:

> Thomas Baumann wrote:
> > 1. the symptoms are the same mentioned in the
> "windows bootsrap failure
> >    thread". If someone could send me the things
> changed there or maybe
> >    have a look at what's necessary to implement
> the same changes for the
> >    arm target.
>
> There was a problem reported for Cygwin that might
> have been on that
> thread that could be relevant. The same problem was
> reported for
> GNUStep, I think and affects all CANNOT_DUMP
> platforms.

Apart from changes to sheap.c (which are not
applicable to arm) and compiling w/o gtk (which makes
no sense for N810) I did not find any hints in that
thread or in the ChangeLogs.

I'm going to give it another try this evening with
fresh CVS files...

> > 2. charprop.el, uni-*.el (and maybe others) always
> have to be
> >    regenerated, thus raising the mentioned errors
> regardless if all the
> >    other lisp files are already compiled.
> >

> You need to update from CVS. Those files are no
> longer generated during
> bootstrap.

      Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster überfliegen. Dies und viel
mehr bietet das neue Yahoo! Mail - www.yahoo.de/mail