Building emacs 22 branch hangs

From: Eric Lilja
Subject: Building emacs 22 branch hangs
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:40:43 +0100

Since the current trunk crashes on my vista laptop, I decided to compile the 22 branch. Unfortunately, the bootstrap seems to hang on compiling net/net-utils.el. One cpu core is fully busy but no is progress is made.

The build I'm attempting is a native windows version using the cygwin tools (but with mingw32-make instead of cygwin's supplied make) and cygwin's gcc is in mingw mode (-mno-cygwin) on winxp.

- Eric