Re: unable to open jpg file

From: xah lee
Subject: Re: unable to open jpg file
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:55:41 -0800

Please describe the concrete operation of `opening a jpg file' that
causes the problem.

I go to dired, then press enter on the jpg file's name. Or, i use the M-x find-file to open the file.

anyway, to see a image, go to
http://xahlee.org/PageTwo_dir/Personal_dir/porn_movies.html (explicit porn)

all the thumbnails at the bottom won't open.

(single image won't work with my server setting unless you use wget with agent string of a browser and referral string of xahlee.org, but the image names and all images are all hardcore anyway ...)

  Xah
  address@hidden
∑ http://xahlee.org/