Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 01:52:36 +0200

> And here comes window-edit.el 0.9! :)
>
>   http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/u/window-edit.el
>
> Feedback welcome!

This is really nice!  May I ask for two additional things:

1. Could you allow the same keys to select a different window
that users bind in .emacs?  I.e. additonally to the `o' key
you provide just look to which keys `other-window' is bound
(using `(where-is-internal 'other-window)') and accept the same
keys in window-edit mode for selecting a different window.

2. A key to abort changes and restore the initial window
configuration (for example, like in wdired `C-c ESC'
to abort changes, and `C-c C-c' to accept changes).

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/