Re: Separate directory for Org-mode

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Separate directory for Org-mode
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 19:15:30 -0500

    - could we have a separate directory lisp/textmodes/org for
       better organization in the future, with more files.

We want to avoid multiplying subdirectories unnecessarily.  If it is a
lot of files, we would make a separate directory.  For a handful of
files, as in cc-*.el, we would rather keep them in the existing
directory.

    - could Bastien get write access to Emacs to help me maintain
       this growing package?

Ok.  Bastien, please apply for write access
and someone will turn it on.