Re: nXML

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: nXML
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 21:13:36 -0400

    >     They have no code.  Only data that maps Unicode char names to their
    >     (integer) code and that groups them into a few categories.
    >
    > Could someone post a little sample that shows what this does?

    Can we carry on with the discussion?

    Shall we install nXML before any changes?

No.  We do not want to install something that is done the wrong way.
You can install the rest of nXML if that is good.  Have people studied
it?

The thing to do with these Unicode things is to write down what job
they do, then talk with Kenichi Handa and figure out the right
way to do that job in Unicode-2 Emacs, then implement that.