Re: svn icons in the toolbar

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Re: svn icons in the toolbar
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:40:45 +0200

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:54:04 +0100 Leo <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 2007-09-19 10:20 +0100, Stephen Berman wrote:
>> Hmm, pity.  I wonder if there is a workaround, some way to get the
>> named icons on to the tool bar under KDE that circumvents the Gnome
>> settings daemon.  It would be a shame to have to do without those
>> icons while using the Gnome stock icons.
>
> I can see Emacs using the new icons in any window managers such as fvwm,
> xmonad; however I don't have kde installed.
>
> You probably need to set something in ~/.gtk-2.0.

Hmm, all I have is ~/.gtkrc-1.2-gnome2:

        # Autowritten by gnome-settings-daemon. Do not edit

        include "/opt/gnome/share/themes/Raleigh/gtk/gtkrc"

        include "/home/steve/.gtkrc.mine"

and ~/.gtkrc-2.0:

        # This file was written by the Gtk-Qt-Engine
        # You can edit it in the KDE control center, under "GTK Styles and
Fonts"

        include "/opt/gnome/share/themes/QtCurve/gtk-2.0/gtkrc"

        style "user-font"
        {
                font_name="Sans Serif 10"
        }
        widget_class "*" style "user-font"

        gtk-theme-name="QtCurve"
        gtk-font-name="Sans Serif 10"

The file /opt/gnome/share/themes/QtCurve/gtk-2.0/gtkrc contains
specifications for the appearance of the tool bar, among others, but
nothing about the icons used.

Steve Berman