Re: New start up splash screen annoyance...

From: dhruva
Subject: Re: New start up splash screen annoyance...
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:13:30 +0530

Hi,

On 9/18/07, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> We should really try finding a behavior that will put the information
> in obvious and easy reach to the user every time, and won't be
> annoying.

It may sound crazy but.... Once we have tiling Emacs, we could set all
the information we want as a background image and make the
transparency increase progressively (maybe between days instead of
invocations) and finally fade off (unless turned off/on explicitly
through dotemacs).

-dky

--
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Contents reflect my personal views only!