Re: html-mode demanding <html> a bit too tight

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: html-mode demanding <html> a bit too tight
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:20:39 +0200

On 4/28/07, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

Do you expect me to believe you because you shout?

Personally I would expect you to give some credence to Kim, and many
others who also spoke about the issue and do have experience in
managing releases, without the need of anyone shouting.

(I'm not implying you lack experience in managing software releases,
of course; only pointing out that the people you're choosing not to
believe do not talk idly or lightly.)

            Juanma