[Fwd: Re: emacs w32 menu disapprears after clicking item]

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: [Fwd: Re: emacs w32 menu disapprears after clicking item]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:32:17 +0200

As you can see below I have asked Rainer to try the unpatched version and then send in a bug report. I wonder however if there is something that can be done in between.

I am trying to understand how it could happen that the menus disappear. It seems like the disappear in a certain order, from left to right. That makes me wonder if the menu creation functions for dynamic menus are protected against errors (and if they can be protected). Anyone who have a good grasp of this at the moment?