Bug in emacs tetris

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Bug in emacs tetris
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:59:04 -0600

Hey, I found a bug in emacs tetris that takes all the fun out of
it... I assume it's been around since emacs tetris was released, but
haven't bothered to check.  I guess that would make it... ten years?

Anyway, the bug is this...

Pause the game... you can still rotate, move and drop pieces with it
paused.  How lame is that?  Anyway, I've included a patch, named
appropriately.

I've also included a second patch which does not fix any bugs, but is
related for the gamegrid library... it makes it so that when scores
are updated that point jumps to the line where your new score has been
uploaded.  This is labeled gamegrid-enhance.patch

(If you reply to this please wide-reply as I am not subscribed to
emacs-devel.)