Re: simple loaded during startup

From: A Soare
Subject: Re: simple loaded during startup
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 00:07:56 +0100 (CET)

I have one misunderstanding on this subject: When Emacs starts it parse some
standard files (including simple.el) to load their symbols in load-history, in
order to know where to find their definitions... It creates in the same time
the main obarray to keep the symbols, and in load-histoy keeps the place of
their definitions. Is it true? Sure, it is true.

My problem is:
How can I check during startup (at every step when Emacs starts) what LISP
symbols are loaded and their semantict (id est value).

Thanks for teaching me a method.

I am very interested about.

Merci d'avance,

Alin Soare.